These almond flour tortillas SIETE are something amazing that everyone will love! Easy almond flour tortillas are so delicious, yummy, easy, and quick.
Furthermore, the most important thing is that these almond flour tortillas are gluten-lectin-free and sugar-free. These Tortillas are sold at trader joe’s and siete brand almond tortillas are sold at wholefoods.
I also recommend siete brand cassava flour tortillas for this tasty dish.
Almond Flour Tortillas SIETE Pre-recipe Note
- Make these Almond flour tortillas at Tj’s or siete brands and surprise your loved ones
- Please have these Tortillas in moderation Once a week or twice a week.
Easy Almond Flour Tortillas
These almond flour tortillas Siete are perfect for a lectin-gluten-free diet plan. In addition, they are paleo-friendly tortillas that you can make at home with simple ingredients.
There are different ways to serve them.
How to Serve trader joe’s ready almond tortillas?
I make these fantastic ready almond tortillas in 3 different ways.
1st way- With seasoned beans
Line tortilla on the plate and spread with Italian tomato sauce. Then, spread with seasoned beans
How to season beans?
- 1 can of pressure-cooked beans I use Eden brand
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin ground
Mix very well with a spoon, and try to make it like a spread.
Line second tortilla
Now line the second tortilla on a different plate.
spread 1 1/2 tablespoon of tomato sauce and cover the first part of the tortilla with beans. Cook for 5 min each side on medium heat. Please use the ceramic coated pan for this purpose,
2nd Way-With Butter and Chevre Goat Cheese from Trader Joe’s
- Line the first tortilla on the plate and spread 1/2 tbl spoon of french butter or any European butter.
( i used french butter from trader joe’s).
- line second tortilla on the different plate spread about 2 tbl spoon of creamy goat cheese from trade joe’s – or any other good quality goat creamy cheese
- cook about for 5 min each side, on medium heat, please use a ceramic coated pan.
3rd Way-Pizza Style
Line tortilla on a plate, and spread with 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian tomato sauce.
- 3 Thin Slices of complaint mozzarella cheese.
- thinly cut or truffle cheese from trader joe’s made in Italy.
- A picture of this cheese is in the video. The link for the video is here
You can also use some basil if you like.
- Now line the second tortillas.
- Line the second tortilla on a different plate
- spread 1 1/2 tablespoon of tomato sauce and cover the first part of the tortilla with truffle cheese.
- cook for 5 min each side, on medium heat, please use the ceramic-coated pan
What is the shelf life of almond flour tortillas Siete?
Trader joe’s products are 100% preservative-free. You can refrigerate or freeze them. You can store them for 7-21 days in the fridge.
Almond flour tortillas from trader joe’s – you can also keep it in freezer
If you are here and new to a lectin-free lifestyle, Then I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself.
This book contains
- this Book has a YES & NO list of foods
- Explanation about lectins
- Amazing recipes
- What supplements to take
A must-book to have at home!
✅🥫🍅🇮🇹LINK FOR BEST COMPLIANT ITALIAN peeled and decided tomato SAUOCE :
✅ LINKS ✔️🔗LINK FOR my favorite NON TOXIC Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set that I use all the time in all my videos
✅ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 is worth every penny- so easy to wash – I love my set so much !!
📚📖 IMPORTANT If you are new to lectin free lifestyle I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself
💡 The Plant Paradox Cookbook: Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free here are some links for you:
🌱LINK FOR CALIFORNIA OLIVE OIL – I trust this brand for olive oil
🌱LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT – Dr. Gundry recommends using Iodized sea salt, it is not sold in every store, here is a link for you
this is my favorite book
✅ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊