This Lime Avocado Basil Mint salad has an amazingly fresh and juicy taste. In the recipe, the lime juice and lime zest with all the herbs makes it super flavorful and so delicious.
The lunch of avocado with lime basil mint is amazing for your health. The super-delicious Basil Mint salad is excellent for your gut good buddies.
This salad is also packed with antioxidants because of herbs lime zest and pistachios
Why Avocado Salad is Good for You?
The salad recipe is fantastic and has tremendous benefits because of basil and mint.
- it is very good for digestion and Fights free radical activity
- The zest of the lime contains the compound limonene.
Limonene packed several health benefits and number 1 is antioxidants. Avocado and pistachios, are great for your gut health.
- It is also poly phenol rich, because of a good amount of extra virgin olive, arugula, green herbs, and pistachios.
What Are Polyphenols?
How Do They Benefit Your Health?
Polyphenols are micronutrients and plant-based foods.
In addition, polyphenols are high in vitamins and high in fibers. The polyphenols act as prebiotic in your gut micro-biome.
Avocado Basil Mint Salad Ingredients
This Serving is For 2
- 1 Avocado
- Zest of one lemon – (Organic)
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 cup of organic basil
- 2 stalks of green onion or red onion
- 1/4 cup of mint
- 1/4 cup of arugula cut into small pcs
- 1 teaspoon of iodized sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of high quality greenish color extra virgin olive oil
- Serve with 3 table spoons of pistachios
- (OPTIONAL – to make it more delicious and more good for you add olives like kalamata or any olives, i get mine @ trader Joe’s)
Watch this fantastic Recipe for avocado salad from my YT channel;
How to Make Avocado Salad?
This Healthy Salad takes only 8 minutes, just cut all the ingredients and mix
Step #1 Mix the ingredients in one bowl
Cut the Avocado into small pieces and add the zest of one lime to it.
Step #2 cut the basil and mint
Add the Juice of Lime, and organic basil, and cut into small pcs
Step #3 Add the onion
Add the stalks of green onion cut into small pcs. Now add mint into the mixture.
Step #4 add the arugula and seasoning
Add arugula, iodized sea salt and extra virgin olive oil
Mix everything very well.
Serve the avocado salad with 2 table spoons of pistachios. The recipe is perfect for lunchtime, but you can also have it for dinner and if you have guests over, it looks beautiful healthy and has all shades of green 🙂
- Please use organic herbs
- Please use high-quality extra virgin olive oil that is in dark glass. Olive oil should be greenish color.
Let Food Be The Medicine
My recipes are wonderful for your healthy lifestyle and act as food as well as medicine and you can check more recipes by browsing my website mananaskitchen
Here are some links for you – Where to buy lectin free compliant ingredients
🌱 PLEASE USE HIGH QUALITY OLIVE OIL – in dark glass – olive oil should be greenish color
🌱LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT – Dr. Gundry recommends using Iodized sea salt, it is not sold in every store, here is a link for you, I buy this all the time
The Plant Paradox Cookbook: Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free