Avocado Pudding Recipe is fruity and so fresh! If you want your kids to eat superfood avocados
this recipe would great because it visually looks fun and yummy.
This avocado pudding – dessert recipe would be the best way to consume superfood avocados because it tastes delicious, fruity, and a little lemony. Furthermore, add pistachios coconut flakes berries make them more vibrant and fun.
This avocado dessert recipe is lectin-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
Polyphenol Rich Recipe
The avocado pudding recipe is fantastic for breakfast or as dessert. This avocado pudding is not only delicious, but it is so good for you, because of the healthy fats in avocados, fiber and vitamins. In addition, it is also polyphenol-rich because of berries and pistachios.
Avocado Pudding Dessert Direction
There are 2-simple ways to make this recipe Both two ways are healthy and perfect for breakfast or dessert ideas.
Pease watch step by step video video of the avocado pudding healthy recipe
Avocado Pudding Recipe
You can make it in 2 ways.
- Avocado pudding
- Like a dessert
First Way- Like an Avocado Pudding
Blend all ingredients.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon – Fresh Juice – Zest of 1 lemon optional – use zest if lemon is organic
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tbl spoons of allulose or sweetener of your choice (this is the best non GMO allulose i found acts a prebiotic so i choose allulose)
You can add 1 tablespoon of frozen organic blueberries and 1 TBL spoonful of raspberries – or without berries.
Delicious both ways – i like it cold – if you like it cold put it in the freezer for 30-35 min, ot you can have it right away after making it.
Second way- Like a Dessert
Put all ingredients in blender and blend
- 1 Avocado pit out
- 1 Lemon – Freshly Squeezed – Zest of 1 lemon optional – use zest if lemon is organic
- 1 Tea Spoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbl Spoons of Allulose Sweetener NON-Gmo, Or any sweetener of your choice
- 2 Tbl spoons of coconut flakes
- 1 Tbl Spoon of Pistachios
- Optional – you can also add 5 table spoons of coconut cream full fat ( i like coconut cream from Trader Joe’s” with just 2 ingredients )
Blend all ingredients together
- Transfer to a cup and put in the freezer for 35-40 min ( freezer is optional – tastes amazing both ways with or without freezer )
- Add 1 tablespoon of frozen organic wild blubbery’s and 1 tablespoon of organic raspberries
You can uncouple your mitochondria if you will add 1 TBL spoon of MCT oil.
Health Benefits of Avocado
Avocado has numerous health benefits due to its rich nutrients. Here are some health benefits of using avocado.
- It is high in fiber – gut healthy.
- Avocado helps the body to maintain its cholesterol level.
- Avocado helps the body in nutrient absorption.
- Avocado has soothing effects on eye health.
- It is very helpful in weight loss.
- It is beneficial during pregnancy
- Avocado has anti-inflammatory properties.
Surprising Benefits of Pudding Desserts
Generally, desserts are considered to have more calories and are not suitable for keto diet planners. However, pudding desserts have some health benefits. Let’s explore them.
- Rich in nutrition- dessert foods have amazing nutritional value.
- Mood booster- It helps the brain to release serotonin that boosts happy mode.
- Weight control- it helps in controlling weight.
Be more active and energetic!
Here are some links for you
ALLULOSE LINK – Natural Sweetener that acts Like prebiotic
📚📖 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
▶ I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself
💡 ✅ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
▶ this is my favorite book and that’s how I started
✅ 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 – 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 – 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞:
( I became an ambassador to offer my followers better price – here is a discounted link for the only supplement brand i completely trust because of the results i achieved on myself – there is nothing like Gundry MD and i tried many.
https://bit.ly/3yqChjw This discounted link is for entire Gundry MD Products )