Beet Pomegranate Salad is my latest creation – I came up with it today while thinking about what to have for lunch.
I’m proud to share my Polyphenol Rich Salad Recipe, not because it’s delicious, but also because it’s very good for your gut health. The recipe has a high content of rich polyphenol. Polyphenol feeds good bacteria in your gut, helping your body to process more energy from food.
Scientific research has found that polyphenol improves blood vessel function, lowers markers for cardiovascular disease, balances healthy cholesterol and so much more.
Pomegranates, pistachios, arugula, red beets, and extra virgin olive oil – are significant and contain a high source of polyphenol – that’s why I call this “Polyphenol Rich Salad” – and I added avocado as a healthy fat, fiber, magnesium source.
In addition, goat cheese delivers protein, calcium, phosphorous, and copper that maintain body weight and keep the vital organs in proper functioning.
You will have this delicious and nutritious beet orange pomegranate salad as a staple once a week. The recipe is super quick and just takes a few minutes to serve.
Beet Pomegranate Avocado Recipe
A great recipe for polyphenol-rich salad is a great part of holiday lunch.
This salad can be Vegan just skip goat cheese for 1 person.
Polyphenol Rich Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of organic arugula –
- 2 small beets or 1 medium size beat steamed or boiled.
- Season to taste with Iodized sea salt,
- One tablespoon of red wine vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Top beats and arugula with 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds.
- 1-2 tablespoons of pistachios
- Goat cheese or regular feta cheese is made with ships milk over avocados.
- Sprinkle extra virgin olive oil
Beet Pomegranate Salad Direction
- Mix 1/2 cup of organic arugula – 2 small beets or 1 medium size beat steamed in a bowl.
- Add Iodized sea salt,1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Put organic arugula and beets on the plate.
- Cut half of the avocado like in the video and put it on the plate. Here is the link to the video
- Top beats and arugula with 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seed
- Add 1 -2 tablespoons of pistachios to the bowl.
- Put some goat cheese or regular feta cheese made with ships milk over avocados.
- In the end, sprinkle extra virgin olive oil for more taste.
Healthy Benefits of Polyphenol
Epidemiological research is very clear that polyphenol benefits are profound. Polyphenol-rich diets lower the risk of chronic disease. Here are some benefits of polyphenol-rich salad vegan with pomegranates beets.
- Protect from Atherosclerosis.
- lowering cholesterol levels in the body.
- lowering blood pressure
- and improving arterial flexibility.
- Have strong antioxidant properties.
- Cardio-protective effects include reducing the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Protect the skin against ultraviolet radiation and make your skin healthy and glow.
- Promote brain health.
- Provide great protection against dementia.
- Cancer protective and inhibit angiogenesis.
- Help blood sugar regulation.
The recipe is full of healthy and beneficial nutrients that are not only food but also medicine. The polyphenol-rich vegan salad improves your overall body health.
Like this recipe, you can learn more interesting polyphenol and eclectic-glutin-free recipes on my YouTube channel
The LINK FOR PLANT PARADOX cook BOOK – EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT LECTIN FREE LIFESTYLE
Here’s LINK FOR D-3 5000 AND B12 THAT I TAKE LINK FOR VITAMIN D-3 5000 FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, I take this one
Your LINK FOR B12 that i take
LINK FOR CALIFORNIA OLIVE OIL THAT I USED IN THE VIDEO
LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT – Dr Gundry recommends to use Iodized sea salt, it is not in every store here is a link for you