In Beet Salad Recipe, you will learn how to make delicious Gluten-free Lectin free Beet Rich salad with red onions. In addition, arugula, kalamata olives, and sheep’s milk feta cheese is optional for super delicious taste.
This beet salad recipe will show how to make delicious easy nutrient-rich beet salad with nothing more than just four simple ingredients + seasoning.
They are packed with healthy nutrients. So don’t wait and watch this step-by-step video and make your amazing beet salad today!
Powerful Plant Ingredients for Beet Salad Recipe:
- Red Onions
- Kalamata Olives
- Extra Virgin Olive
- Sheep’s milk feta cheese – Optional
- Balsamic vinegar
Iodized sea salt
Beet Salad Recipe Goat Cheese Method
The beet salad recipe is food as well as medicine. The making and serving of the recipe are super quick.
You can also watch the video of the recipe by clicking on the link
This serving is for 2
Step 1. Mixing the ingredients
- In one big bowl mix 2 cups of organic arugula, 1/2 of red onion and 1 baked or boiled beet.
You can also use cooked beets from trader joe’s.
- I usually don’t like other cooked beets, but I like trader joe’s cooked beets, I buy them all the time.
- Add the 4 tablespoons of kalamata olives to the mixture.
Step 2. seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of iodized sea salt
- Now add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- After that, add 4 table spoons of high-quality extra virgin olive oil – mix very well
- And sprinkle with sheep’s milk feta – i get my feta cheese at trader joe’s
Multiple options available that makes the beet salad even more delicious.
I add 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar (for taste and to uncouple mitochondria – if you read doctor Gundy’s book Unlocking the KETO code – you would know what that means), and 2 tablespoons of MCT oil to be in ketoses to burn fat.
you can mix MCT oil with olive oil – DR Gundry mentioned this in one of the podcasts where he talked about weight loss.
This beet and red onion salad is perfect as summer salad and it is fantastic with sorghum grain! with sorghum grain it becomes a meal
The beet salad recipe is so delicious you will love this beet salad recipe. You can have it once or twice a week.
Beet and red onion salad with arugula kalamata olives have remarkable nutritional benefits for the body.
The beet salad is a great source of polyphenol-rich content. In addition, the salad is natural energy-boosting.
- Beets- increase blood flow
- Red onions- packed with antioxidants and polyphenols
- Arugula- is a source of polyphenol rich content.
- Kalamata olives- are a huge source of polyphenols and many other healthier nutrients.
- Extra virgin olive oil- the best polyphenol source for keeping your heart healthy and to keep your blood vessels slippery, growing brain cells, feeding good gut bugs and supporting immune system.
You’ll love the Beets Salad Recipe
The recipe is not only super delicious but very good for your healthy lifestyle
also has something interesting that you’ll love the recipe.
Here are some links for you:
🌱LINK FOR CALIFORNIA OLIVE OIL – I trust this brand for olive oil
🌱LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT – Dr. Gundry recommends using Iodized sea salt, it is not sold in every store, here is a link for you
📚📖 IMPORTANT If you are new to lectin free lifestyle I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself
💡 The Plant Paradox Cookbook: Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free this is my favorite book;