Flavorful Delicious Broccoli Slaw Salad, the combination of broccoli slaw, mild vinegar beets, with dates pines nuts cranberries greens is fantastic – olive oil and lemon juice is a must for seasoning
If you are suffering from food sensitivities, then vegan salad lectin-free salad is a great strategy diet plan to overcome all types of sensitivities. I make lectin-free healthy salads that you and yours loved ones like. There are several ways to overcome the lectin from the foods that you eat.
The lectin-free diet potentially reduces many life-threatening diseases like cancer, and heart diseases, and reduces the weight of the body.
Some research studies showed that a lectin-free diet like a vegan salad with pine nuts dates and broccoli prevents irritable bowel syndromes. In addition, people suffering from gastrointestinal symptoms may also get benefit from the lectin-free recipes.
The Broccoli Slaw Salad Recipe
For serving-2 persons
Here is a beautiful recipe for you. Pen down the ingredients and make the vegan salad with pine nuts dates mouth-watering.
- About 2 cups of organic Broccoli slaw – ( i buy it in trader joe’s)
- about 2 cups of organic spring mix
- 2-3 Small Mild Vinegar beets as pictured in the video, go to my YouTube Channel
( sold in whole foods – or just boil 1 medium size beet at-home peel cut into small pcs and add 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar mix well and then add to the salad).
- 2 Dates – no sugar dates added cut into small pcs ( read the label on the packaging must have only 1 ingredient dates-nothing else added).
- 2 -3 tablespoons of unsweetened cranberries.
- iodized sea salt to taste, 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon – mix everything very well.
- Last step – 4 tablespoons of Pine nuts and serve.
How to make Healthy Vegan Salad Recipe?
- Take one big bowl in which all the ingredients can easily mix.
- Mix the organic broccoli slaw, organic spring mix, and small vinegar beets.
- Add date pieces to the mixed ingredients.
- Now add unsweetened cranberries.
- Then add, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, and iodized salt as per your taste requirements.
Serving of the Vegan Salad Recipe
After mixing all the ingredients in a big bowl, serve the recipe with pine nuts. The mixed ingredients are not only so delicious but also have remarkable health benefits.
Nutritional Facts of the interesting recipe
- Pine nuts boost up your natural energy due to their protein, iron, and magnesium. In addition, regularly eating pine nuts or other seeds nuts may lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease. The antioxidant power of vitamin E in pine nuts may help keep your skin fresh, healthy, and young in appearance.
- Cruciferous vegetables, like broccoli, contain various bioactive compounds that may reduce cell damage caused by certain chronic diseases. Multiple small studies have shown that eating cruciferous vegetables may protect against certain types of cancer. Contains Potent Antioxidants That Offer Health-Protective Effects Packed With Vitamins, Minerals and Bioactive Compounds
Dried cranberries are rich in amino acids and hydroxyproline that are needed by the body to form collagen. Cranberries also keep your skin hydrated.