Why This Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup is so Good ?
- Anti – Inflammatory
- Tastes so delicious and comforting
- Full of nutrients
- Even kids like the taste
- Accessible ingredients on a low budget
- Quick and Easy
- Tastes amazing with grain free chips and sheep’s or goat milk hard cheeses like parmesan or pecorino romano cheeses
When talking about healthy soups – Lectin Free food recipes, Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup comes on the top of the list in Vegan recipes. Wonderful Comforting Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup.
Best Lectin Free Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup Also Great For your Kids
Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower soup is lovely, soft, gentle, and takes a bit of time to cook. If you Going to make this for your kids just skip the black and cayenne pepper.
Here are the ingredients and Important steps Method for preparing broccoli cauliflower carrot soup…
Ingredients of Homemade Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower soup:
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (Chopped)
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 2 cups of broccoli,
- 1 carrot (cut into small pieces) 1 1/4 teaspoon of iodized sea salt, taste it if need more add more
- 2 small teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 tea spoon of nutmeg ground
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 5 cups of water
- 4 table spoon Extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
Method of Cooking Vegan Broccoli Cauliflower Soup:
Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces, saute onion and garlic in avocado or olive oil on medium heat for 3 – 5 min.
Add broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot with 5 cups of water. Once start boiling boil for 10 min. Then season with iodized sea salt, nutmeg ground black pepper, and pinch of cayenne pepper blend it with hand blender (don’t over-blend it)
Turn off the oven and add one full cup of cilantro cut into small pcs ,
Serve with grain free chips and sheep’s or goat milk hard cheese like parmesan or pecorino romano, goat gouda chesse from trader joe’s, trader joe’s has a great option of goat and sheep’s milk cheeses
Try this Lectin Free Soup Recipe for once, and let me know… How much you and your little ones like it… 🙂
Thank you so much for visiting this page