Easy and quick lectin-free energy balls Recipe.
In this super delicious and quick Vegan Keto recipe, you will learn how to make super delicious gluten – Lectin-free keto energy balls in dessert form.
This recipe will show you how to make delicious gluten-free energy balls with nothing more than just a handful of simple ingredients. They are packed with healthy nutrients and rich in polyphenols energy bites – balls.
Here is step-by-step video to make your energy balls – bites today!
Energy Balls Ingredients List
- 1 cup of pistachio butter (or almond butter – pistachio butter would be better)
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of swerve Natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 bar 72% or greater dark chocolate – melt in 1/4 cup of water on slow heat – don’t boil just melt it
- 1 teaspoon of organic ground coffee – optional
- Coconut Flakes – unsweetened
- 1 TBL spoon of MCT oil – optional
Vegan Energy Balls Recipe Method
- In one big bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Make small balls – 1/2 tablespoon – form Into balls and roll them into unsweetened coconut flakes
If you don’t have time to make balls make squares as I show in the video
- line parchment paper and pour the mixture. Furthermore, flattened with your hand – top with unsweetened coconut flakes
- Now put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours cut it into squares and serve.
- Always keep it in the fridge, it is beautiful, delicious and so great for your health because of good amount of polyphenol content.
Kindly have the super-delicious energy ball bites in moderation, cause these are so delicious.
These energy balls are great if you like sweets and craving for something delicious. The recipe contains essential nutrients and polyphenols. These energy balls are keto-friendly and have very low carbs.
How can These Energy Balls be Stored?
These energy balls can be easily stored in airtight container in fridge, over a week.
The nutritional benefits of the ingredients
A great source of protein – Hemp seeds are great source of protein.
Incredibly healthy – flax seeds are good for your gut health
It is a great source of probiotics. In addition, the fiber in flaxseeds promotes healthy gut bacteria.
Pistachio butter if possible, because pistachios have amazing health benefits. Furthermore, it is polyphenol protein and melatonin rich.
Melatonin is not only a sleep hormone, but it also has a higher purpose. The Melatonin is an actual antioxidant, so when you eat pistachios you eat antioxidants.
Melatonin repairs mitochondria the energy organelle inside of our cells. Just because of pistachio butter dark chocolate, cinnamon, and ground coffee it is polyphenol-rich.
Polyphenols are natural energy boosters and polyphenols keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible. The Polyphenols keep your gut, heart, and brain strong.
So these energy balls are fantastic for your healthy lifestyle and they are delicious. please have it in moderation
✔️pistachio butter –
✔️dark chocolate sweetened with stevia
✔️ground flax seeds –
✔️hemp seeds –
2 thoughts on “Vegan Energy Balls Recipe – Best Lectin Free Gluten Free Recipe”
Thank you so much for sharing this master piece,
my pleasure dear <3