How to make lectin gluten-free flatbread with Everything Bagel Seasoning – I make this Flatbread every week, very easy and super quick.
You can have it in the morning for breakfast to spread butter cheese, or with soups and salads for lunch and dinner time.
Why do We Avoid Lectins from our Diet?
Lectins themselves are toxins and nutrients that cause inflammatory reactions. These reactions can range from weight gain or loss to digestive problems and along with certain chronic diseases. Lectins also tear gut lining that causing a leaky gut.
That’s the way we try our best to avoid lectin from our diet.
Flatbread Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of Almond flour
- 1/2 tapioca flour-starch
- 1 teaspoon of iodized sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half a cup of water
- Line parchment paper on the baking sheet
- Everything bagel seasoning
Do I need a Bread Maker/Stand Mixer?
Nope, you don’t need any extra machine or appliances for the flatbread baked gluten-free recipe. All you need is to follow the instructions and the above-mentioned ingredients for the recipe. That’s what I and you love about the recipe, as it doesn’t take so much time to serve.
Flatbread with Everything Bagel Seasoning – Instruction
- Mix 1 cup of Almond flour, 1/2 tapioca flour-starch, 1 teaspoon iodized sea salt, and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder in one big size bowl.
- Add half a cup of water – if you need to add a little more water, the consistency should be as in the video
- Mix all the things with the spoon.
- Line parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Pour the mixture and fix it with a spoon nicely.
- Bake it for 25-30 min @ 350 until a little golden.
- Check it after 30 min of baking if it’s golden and the back of the flatbread should be also slightly golden like in the video.
- After that, your flatbread is ready to serve.
Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
Bagel seasoning is very quick as it is homemade seasoning. You can buy it from trader joe’s.
Almond flour and tapioca flour are sold in almost every grocery store, everything bagel seasoning – Trader Joe’s has a good one and Thrive market.
Serve the flatbread baked with butter cheese, salads, and soups.
Do I have something special for you?
I created this channel because I want to share some good, and I want to show people that you can eat delicious food – healthy – toxin-free food.
You can create them easily. I strongly believe that – every level of our health is impacted by what we eat.
Here you learn what groceries to buy, what supplements to take, and a bunch of great recipes. You will learn everything you need to know about a lectin-free lifestyle.