Quick healthy salad recipe, which is ready in 5 minutes only! Wonderful juicy nutrient-rich Jicama Salad Recipe for you! The salad with jicama recipe is very simple, yet so rich in nutrients.
Jicama is also rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, folate, potassium, and magnesium. Low in calories and high in fiber, also contains antioxidants.
Why is this Jicama Salad is Good For You?
This recipe for jicama salad is good for you due to numerous reasons. It is super delicious and quick and ready to serve in just 5 minutes. It is a 5-minute recipe that you can make with only 3 simple ingredients.
The grated jicama salad recipe is very good, because of a good amount of prebiotic fiber in jicama that feeds your good gut buddies
Dr. Gundry mentioned in many of his podcasts that if you take care of your good buddies they will take care of you.
So let’s feed good gut buddies with my easy quick crispy and delicious jicama salad recipe.
Jicama Salad Recipe Ingredients
The Ingredients list of Jicama beet vegan salad is very simple. You just need 3 ingredients plus seasoning to make it.
- 2 cups of leafy greens – (i use 1 cup of arugula and 1 cup of spring mix)
- 1 small cooked beet – ( i get trader Joe’s cooked beets )
- 1/2 cup of jicama – ( trader joe’s jicama is fantastic that is already peeled . furthermore, they have as sticks and sliced as tacos – you can use either but i like to use sticks in this salad)
- 1/2 tsp of iodized sea salt
- 1 tbl spoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tbl spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
How to make a Jicama Salad Recipe?
If you are a busy individual this healthy quick salad is perfect choice for you, because it is quick and nutrient rich.
Please watch step by step video on my YouTube channel;
1 Easy Step
Combine all ingredients in one big bowl and mix it
you can also add some goat or sheep’s milk cheese – it goes well.
Benefits of Jicama salad
The jicama beets vegan salad has tremendous health benefits that boost overall body performance.
- This salad also has mitochondrial uncoupling power because of balsamic vinegar
- Because of polyphenols in olive oil, dark leafy greens, and beets
- Beets are rich in folate vitamin B9 – which helps cells grow.
So, this Jicama Salad is:
- Lectin free
- Rich In Prebiotic Fiber
- Rich in polyphenols
- Juicy, crispy, and delicious
- Simple ingredients
- Feeds your good gut buddies
- Ready to serve in just 5 minutes
- The salad has mitochondrial uncoupling power because of balsamic vinegar and Polyphenols
Important if you are new to a lectin-free lifestyle!
I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself
- This Book has a YES & NO list of foods
- Explanation about lectins
- Amazing recipes
- What supplements to take
✅ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
▶ This is my favorite book and that’s how I started
✅ 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 – 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 – 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞:
( I became an ambassador to offer my followers better price – here is a discounted link for the only supplement brand i completely trust because of the results i achieved on myself – there is nothing like Gundry MD and i tried many.
https://bit.ly/3yqChjw This discounted link is for entire Gundry MD Products )
My all time favorite supplements are Bio complete – 3
and Total Restore to seal and heal your gut lining.
Here is my Lectin Guide page link to learn more about lectins.