Baked Korean Yam & Avocado Mayo Love Boat is a Fantastic Combination of Flavors and packed with Nutrients. Healthy Beautiful Dinner or Lunch, if you are a vegan skip the cheese part and enjoy the highly-nutritious healthy meal.
Today, I’m very excited to share a highly-demand Baked Korean Yam Avocado Mayo recipe with you. You can browse my YouTube channel for more lectin-gluten-free recipes.
This quick-serving recipe of baked Korean yam avocado mayo comes together in just about 5 minutes. The yum dish is colorful, flavorful, and highly delicious you’ll love it.
I suggest you to keep bake sweet potato on Sundays and keep in fridge, and once you ready to make this recipe just reheat korean yam, per Doctor Gundry if you cook – cool and then reheat yams it makes more of the resistant starch – because of resistant starches in sweet potatos, yams they act like soluble fiber they take prebiotic properties and feed good gut bacteria which is so important. You can have this dish 1-2 times a week , those with pre diabetes or diabetes should consume only once a week.
A couple of helpful terms
- SUPER FOOD AVOCADO
- The avocado is a rather distinctive fruit as it is high in healthy monounsaturated fats as compared to most fruits which are high in carbohydrates.
- Avocados are one of the nutrient-dense super foods that have numerous health benefits – ranging from the promotion of heart health by providing antioxidants.
- KOREAN YAM
- Yams are a good source of both potassium and vitamin B6, two nutrients that your body needs every day? That’s right.
- Yams containing both Vitamin B6 and Potassium, plus more. The Yams are excellent source of fiber and also has high in potassium and manganese. Yams are important for supporting bone health, growth, metabolism, and heart function.
- Yams are packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- They’re particularly rich in potassium, manganese, copper, and vitamin C.
Baked Korean Yam and avocado mayo
The recipe is served for 2 persons.
- you need one large Korean yam baked and Mayo of 2 avocados –
- you may have some Mayo left depends how big the avocados are (half Korean yam is for 1 person-and one avocado is for one person)
- Cut into half 1 Korean Yam and bake until it’s very well baked.
- Prepare Avocado mayo (while Korean yam is backing).
The recipe makes 1 cup of Avocado Mayo – ready in 5 minutes.
Ingredients of Baked Korean Yam Avocado Mayo
- 2 ripe avocados peeled – cut in half take the seed out
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil – you can also use the California brand for olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar (I get mine in trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 Lemon freshly squeezed
- Iodizes sea salt to taste like 1/4 of tea spoon,
- Blend it with a hand blender or in a blender
The Secret Tip for making Avocado Mayo so delicious
Bake the Korean yam very well until very soft, the knife should easily go through the yam
- Prepare avocado mayo – it takes 5 min only
- Serve it beautifully
- Spread some mayo on the plate
- Put the yam over – drizzle with 1 table spoon of olive oil and sea salt
- Then cover the yam with avocado mayo, sheep’s milk feta and herbs like parsley or cilantro
Once Korean Yam is baked, this delicious recipe is ready in just only 5 minutes, Serve the baked Korean yam and avocado mayo with sheep’s milk feta cheese, and sprinkle with parsley.
Interesting facts about the recipe
- Korean sweet potatoes can lower inflammation, helps to repair muscles, and fend off harmful toxins,
- Avocado is highly beneficial for gut health and improves overall diet quality.
- Olive oil keeps you energized, and supports a healthy heart, and blood vessels.
Parsley is rich in Vitamin K and C and other antioxidants.
This Dish is wonderful for your health.
1 thought on “Baked Korean Yam & Avocado Mayo Love Boat”
Pingback: 4 Ingredient Lunch Salad Meal - Lectin Vegan Korean Yams