Dinner time – who doesn’t like Chinese style food? I am so excited to share my new delicious dinner recipe with you dear friends, which is so satisfying, nutrient rich and so delicious!
This is a wonderful quick and easy dish that everyone can make once a week – FOR DINNER OR LUNCH – Coconut amino gives it an Asian feel and that’s why I call it Chinese style.
This dish is perfect for lectin-free diet/lifestyle, made with Gluten-free sorghum grain, you can also make this easy dish with millet grain.
Only millet and sorghum grains are lectin-gluten-free grains. Both Sorghum and Millet grains are very satisfying and nutrient rich.
Coconut aminos sold at trader joe’s whole foods and on amazon
This colorful dish is perfect for your healthy lifestyle as it contains lots of important nutrients. Sorghum grain is a once or twice-a-week staple in my kitchen. .
How to cook sorghum? – after boiling i always rinse it in cold water to wash away dirt and starch and add iodized sea salt olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Lectin Free Dinner Recipe Ingredients and Easy Steps:
- 3 tbl spoons of olive oil
- 1 Red Onion – cut thinly
- 1 Cup of brussels sprouts – cut each brussels sprout into 2 or 4 parts
- 1/4 cup of carrots
- 1 cup of cooked sorghum
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 6 tbl spoons of coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon or more iodized sea salt
🌱The Healthy Lectin Free Dinner Recipe
Healthy Chinese-style sorghum veggies and eggs elevates the taste profile of any food lover. The dish is so delicious, super quick, and nutritious that every lectin-free or non lectin free food lover loves it!
Serving for 4-5
- Step #1 – Saute in olive oil and coconut aminos – on med heat – nicely cut red onions, Brussels sprouts, and carrots – saute for 10 min
- Step#2 – After 10 min Add a pan with veggies 1 cup of cooked sorghum and cooked in different pan scrambled eggs, iodized sea salt.
- Step#3 – Mix well and serve hot – sprinkle with some sheep’s milk feta cheese ( i get sheep’s milk feta in trader joe’s it is in a blue box, and I love it )
- 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Cooking sorghum takes one hour – Cook your sorghum on Sundays – so you could make this dish in minutes during the week. Once Sorghum is cooked it takes 12 min to make this dish
Watch the video on my Channel;
Easy To Make Dinner Recipe – Healthy Nutrient Rich and So Delicious
here are some links for you:
✔️🔗LINKS FOR Best SORGHUM GRAIN:
✔️🔗LINK FOR COCNUT AMINOS
✔️🔗LINK FOR my favorite NON-TOXIC Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set that I use all the time in all my videos The BEST INVESTMENT worth every penny- so easy to wash
𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 to educate yourself about lectin-free lifestyle
Trust Dr. Gundry’S Supplements
I only trust dr. Gundry’s supplements after the results I achieved. These 2 supplements bio complete 3 and total restore are game changers
- Total Restore- helps support and improve gastrointestinal function and health. It also supports the mucosal lining and the entire gastrointestinal tract.
BIO COMPLETE 3: This is a powerful super post-biotic that keeps dangerous toxins out and grows your army of good gut bugs. This complete health formula contains prebiotic fiber a clinically studied probiotic strain and post-biotic butyrate.
𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 – 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 – 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞:
( I became an ambassador to offer my followers better price – here is a discounted link for the only supplement brand i completely trust because of the results i achieved on myself – there is nothing like Gundry MD and i tried many.
https://bit.ly/3yqChjw This discounted link is for entire Gundry MD Products )
My all time favorite supplements are Bio complete – 3
and Total Restore to seal and heal your gut lining.
Here is my Lectin Guide page link to learn more about lectins.
Thank you for visiting my page
Peace and Love