This Fantastic Lectin Gluten Free Dinner Recipe is Ready 15 Min. Hot and Spicy!
I strongly believe that- every food that we eat has a deep impact on the overall health of our body. Cooking new recipe must be fun and exciting, and i promise you that you will love this Quorn recipe
Healthy QUICK Dinner Recipe – Meatless Grounds QUORN Hot Spicy DELICIOUS tastes like a real meat and even better!
Lectin-free meatless grounds Quorn NEEDS ONLY 10 MIN TO COOK. The recipe is super-quick, has truly versatile nutrients, and delicious taste. The delicious recipe is the tasty, super easy to cook and you can add more veggies if you like to improvise.
The recipe has a feels like real a meat and will please everyone from a vegetarian to a meat-lover. Here is a step by step video for you my dear friends 🙂
The meatless grounds Quorn is a protein rich meal that is fantastic with millet pasta or grain free chips or sorghum grain or millet grain, or just by itself
The Dinner Recipe of Meatless Grounds Quorn
The simple quorn recipe is super -quick and takes a few minutes to prepare. Try out this meatless ground Quorn recipe may become you once a week dinner dish 🙂 cause it is so easy and so delicious.
So, let’s start the yummy recipe.
- Cut 1 big red onion-like in the video.
- Cut 5 cloves of garlic into small pcs
- Soutee onions with garlic for 5 min and then add 1 bag of Quorn Meatless Grounds – and cook for 8 min – on med heat, stir every 2 min (you can buy QUORN meatless grounds in whole foods or order from amazon, not sold in stores.
- Then add 3/4 cup about 1 cup of Italian tomato sauce and cook for another 5 min (why Italian Sauce? because Italians deseed and peal their tomatoes – this way we will avoid lectins anti-nutrients)
- Add 1 cup of organic parsley, Season with 2 teaspoons of organic chili powder, 1 teaspoon or little more – to taste iodized sea salt, and 2 dash of cayenne pepper
- Serve hot, it is wonderful with grain-free cassava chips and trader joe’s goat gouda cheese, or with millet pasta, or with millet grain or sorghum grain
The cooking method of Meatless Grounds QUORN
- Cut the red onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Sautee for 5 min, on medium heat
- Add the Quorn into the pan with onions and garlic and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add Italian tomato sauce and once again cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of organic chili powder and about 1 tea spoon iodized sea salt. You can add cayenne paper to taste. I like it little spicy
- Now add the organic parsley mix well.
Different ways to serve this delicious Lectin Free Dinner Recipe?
There are many ways to serve the meatless ground Quorn.
- Serve it hot
- Serve it just by itself.
- The best ways to serve it is with grain free cassava chips and goat gouda cheese from trader joe’s , it goes amazingly well together
- Another fantastic way to serve it is with millet pasta
- Or with sorghum grain
- Or with millet grain
Here is a discounted link where to buy the best gluten lectin free pastas – all shapes – made with only one ingredient – Organic millet or sorghum flour – the BEST – millet pasta tastes like a regular pasta
Referral Link 5% off – millet and sorghum pastas all shapes – click on the link bellow and when check out enter MANANA-5
I always cook any recipe with passion and love. I am sure you will love this quick and easy dinner recipe meatless ground Quorn
All links for the products are bellow
Follow my YouTube channel for more interesting quick and easy lectin free recipes – videos.