This Millet Egg Salad is Perfect to Make Once a Week for Lunch or Dinner ! For Vegans Just Skip The Cheese Part.
If you are a busy individual and have very little time to cook, but you want to eat healthily then this Millet Egg Salad recipe is for you. The QUICK Lectin Free Food Salad contains all such nutrients that your body needs – fiber and protein-rich.
This millet salad recipe is very easy and quick to make, once millet and eggs are boiled it takes 3 min to make this salad. You can boil eggs and cook millet on Sundays and keep it in fridge, so you could make this salad in minutes any week day. The recipe has the goodness of leafy greens pasture raised eggs, arugula, extra virgin olive oil along with cooked millets.
The millet salad recipe with dark leafy greens, green salads, and arugula is so satisfying and delicious that you’ll fall in love.
Why you’ll love this Lectin-Free Millet Green Salad
- Time-saving: Make these super delicious lectin-free millet salads in just a few minutes. Yep, it’s that easy and quick!
- Healthy: the gluten lectin free millet grain is loaded with nutrients –
- Millet is rich in potassium —a mineral that supports healthy kidney and heart function.
You should consume millet in moderation to help maintain a healthy weight. Twice a week is a good idea to consume millet but not everyday.
Eggs – Good source of protein – for eggs please use pasteurized eggs only or Omega 3 eggs
Why pasteurized eggs? – because hens have access to grassy fields and hens kept outside
when it come to eggs pasteurized eggs is highest standard possible
- Please use organic arugula and spring mix combo or any leafy greens as long it is organic
- Colorful: you’ll love to add a pop of color with these beautiful colors.
- Seasoning is super important, almost in all my salads i use red wine vinegar, not only it gives salads great flavor but also it is paralyzes bad bacteria in the gut, and it is also polyphenol rich and also acts like mitochondrial uncoupler – (if you red doctor Gunry’s book unlocking the keto code then you know what it is) and i love to use lots of olive oil – extra virgin olive oil is the best source of polyphenols, it helps arteries prevent from clogging – it accomplishes as acting like teflon inside your arteries – stopping plaque from sticking to the arterial walls. So in every salads i use 4 tbl spoon of extra virgin olive oil, olive oil also growth brain cells which is so important and it feeds good bacteria, plus it is good immune system. Please always buy high quality olive oil in dark glass bottle with harvest date on it and olive oils should be dark greenish color.
- So this 4 ingredient simple salad is 100% delicious and fantastic for you healthy lifestyle
Pre-cooking note of Millet Egg Salad Recipe
You will need only 4 ingredients plus seasoning and I recommend cooking millet and eggs on Sundays and keep in the fridge. So you could make this lectin-free millet salad in minutes during the week for lunch to take to work, as I do.
Ingredients for Quick millet Salad Recipe
This serving is for 1 Individual:
- 1 1/2 Cups of organic leafy greens of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon iodized sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- 3 -4 tablespoons of high-quality extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/3 cup of cooked millet
- 1 or 2 Pasture raised boiled eggs.
- Pinch of black pepper to sprinkle boiled eggs
- 1-2 Table Spoon of Sheep’s milk feta cheese
How to make Meal Eggs Millet Green Salad
- In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of organic leafy greens.
- season with 1/2 teaspoon iodized sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar and olive oil and mix it very well
- Add millet mix it and add 1 or 2 Pasture raised boiled eggs. Sprinkle eggs with black pepper
- and the sprinkle entire salad with sheep’s or goat feta cheese
- The recipe looks so colorful
- Now it’s time to serve it.
How to Serve the Millet Green Salad
This healthy lectin free recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner – You can watch step by step video here, here is the link, it is truly very easy salad to make
- you can also squeeze about 1/2 of lemon juice on it – optional
you will love this easy healthy nutrient-rich recipe – once a week it is perfect!
You can learn more lectin-free recipes, easy gluten-free recipes, easy gluten-free lunch recipes, healthy gluten-free recipes, how to make healthy lunch, and lectin-free recipes for 2022.
Cook passionately, serve proudly and with love.
Here are some links for you:
LINK FOR MILLET GRAIN
LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT- Doctor Gundry recommends Iodized sea salt , I use this brand
Unfortunately not sold in stores
📚📖 IMPORTANT If you are new to lectin free lifestyle I highly recommend this book by doctor Gundry to Educate yourself
💡 The Plant Paradox Cookbook: Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free this is my favorite book, that Impacted my life big time