Fantastic recipe of Mushroom with Millet and Parsley ! Satisfying delicious packed with nutrients and made with 3 ingredients only! Perfect as a dinner, as a side dinner dish with grass-fed meat or wild caught fish.
I love how this mushroom meal tastes and, if you love mushrooms you are going to love this healthy mushroom recipe, because of how it is good for your health and how easy it is to cook.
The gluten-free meal is super-quick and the perfect choice for lunch and dinner.
You will love the Mushroom with Millet and Parsley
This is a meal that you will love and will love back. The fantastic recipe is an easy quick mushroom with millet & parsley.
The lectin-gluten-free meal is ready to serve with only 3 ingredients plus seasoning.
Mushroom with Millet and Parsley Ingredients
The super delicious recipe is an outstanding choice for busy individuals. You just require simple ingredients to make it mouth-watering for everyone.
- 1 cup of cooked millet
- 1 cup of baked mushrooms – (any mushroom but not white mushrooms please)
- 1 cup of organic parsley
- 1 Teaspoon or more iodized sea salt – or more to taste
- 2 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Steps of healthy Mushroom Recipe
There are 3 simple steps to make mushrooms with millet and parsley. The recipe is for serving 2-3 persons.
You can also watch the interesting video of making the recipe by clicking the link
Step 1, Wash and cut mushrooms
- Wash and cut mushrooms, season with olive oil, 1/4 tsp iodized sea salt, and 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- After that bake it for 30 min @ 350
Step 2. cook millet the best way
- Prepare millet as it says on the packaging.
- After boiling please rinse it in cold water (use a drainer) to wash in away any starch and to separate it from each other so it’s loose.
- Add 1/2 squeezed lemon – 1/2 teaspoon of iodized sea salt and 2 tbl spoon of olive oil.
Step 3. Wash and cut parsley
- Wash and cut parsley and combine all ingredients season and mix
The best way of serving
This meal can be served as a lunch-like meal – or as a hot meal. You can also serve it as a side dish for dinner with wild fish or grass-fed meat.
The used ingredients are super-nutritious and healthy for your body.
- Mushroom- It contains melatonin, vitamin D, protein, and fiber-rich content.
- Parsley – iTis rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants,
it is an excellent source of many vital substances.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B
here are some links for you:
Trust Dr. Gundry’S Supplements
I only trust dr. Gundry’s supplements after the results I achieved. These 2 supplements bio complete 3 and total restore are game changers
- Total Restore- helps support and improve gastrointestinal function and health. It also supports the mucosal lining and the entire gastrointestinal tract.
BIO COMPLETE 3: This is a powerful super post-biotic that keeps dangerous toxins out and grows your army of good gut bugs. This complete health formula contains prebiotic fiber a clinically studied probiotic strain and post-biotic butyrate.
𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 – 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 – 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞:
( I became an ambassador to offer my followers better price – here is a discounted link for the only supplement brand i completely trust because of the results i achieved on myself – there is nothing like Gundry MD and i tried many.
https://bit.ly/3yqChjw This discounted link is for entire Gundry MD Products )
My all time favorite supplements are Bio complete – 3
and Total Restore to seal and heal your gut lining.
Here is my Lectin Guide page link to learn more about lectins.
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
LINK FOR MILLET GRAIN – ALSO SOLD IN SOME STORES:
✅ The BEST INVESTMENT is worth every penny- so easy to wash – I love my set so much !!
✅🔗 LINK FOR CALIFORNIA OLIVE OIL – I trust this brand for olive oil
✅🔗LINK FOR IODIZED SEA SALT – Dr. Gundry recommends using Iodized sea salt, it is not sold in every store, I love this salt