The Vegan Wrap To Go Recipe is a perfect for vegans and non-vegans and i think everyone will love it. The Almond Flour Tortilla recipe is super-delicious, quick, and ready to serve in just 5 minutes.
Make it, wrap it, and take it to work or a picnic or anywhere you want.
Where to buy Almond Flour Tortillas?
Almond flour tortillas available trader joe’s and siete brand tortillas available at whole foods Costco, Walmart in the frozen section, and now in the target.
I suggest you use these brands you can also use siette’s cassava tortillas.
Lectin-free tortillas with pressure cooked EDEN beans are so delicious and satisfying!
It is also healthy because of the beans and fantastic seasoning. I always season my EDEN canned beans this way – you can have these beans just like that even without tortillas so yummy. I season my beans with lots polyphenol containing seasoning, that makes it more delicious and nutrient rich.
Even without a tortilla, it is so good for you and delicious. The amazing and the best part of lectin-free tortillas is so super-quick and easy.
Important Notes for Vegan Wrap
I would like to note some important notes before start making the almond flour tortillas.
- If you are new to a lectin-free lifestyle, please use only pressure-cooked beans to avoid lectins toxins-anti nutrients that are in beans.
- If you have a pressure cooker you can pressure cook them at home.
- I buy the EDEN brand – this brand pressure cooks their beans and puts them in BPA-free cans.
- you can buy a JOVIAL brand they also pressure-cook beans and use glass containers. (links are bellow)
Pre Recipe Note
Please use Italian tomato sauce, because Italians deseed and peal their tomatoes and most lectins – anti-nutrients are in the seed and peel of the tomatoes.
Considering these points you will eliminate consuming toxin nutrients- Lectins.
Vegan Wrap To Go Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can of EDEN or JOVIAL beans – Kidney or Black Beans (1 can – 5 or 6 wraps)
- 1 almond flour tortilla – (1 tortilla for 1 person)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian tomato sauce
- 3/4 tsp of iodized sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Vegan Wraps Recipe Direction
The making of lectin-free vegan wraps is super quick. You just need 5 minutes to make this recipe.
Here is the link for the making of almond flour tortillas with SIETE
- Heat the pan for tortillas for about 2-3 min
- While the pan is heating season beans and mixes well, you can make it like a spread.
Put the tortilla into the hot pan for 0.40 seconds – on each side, on medium heat
- Line the tortilla on a plate and spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, then spread the beans about
- 1-2 tbl spoons – depends on how big the wraps are, and top it with a handful of arugula. Wrap it.
What is the shelf life of tortillas?
You can refrigerate or freeze them. I recommend to freeze them.
✅ 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ✔️🔗LINK FOR my favorite NON TOXIC Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set that I use all the time in all my videos
✅ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲- 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 – 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 !! 🔗
🌱𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒: 🔗
✅ 𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 🔗
🌱𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐓 – Dr. Gundry recommends using Iodized sea salt, it is not sold in every store,
✅ 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 – 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 – 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞: